InvestingHaven’s auto-trading service is in the final stages before launching. Earlier this week we sent a status message to our premium trading members, and we believe it’s worth sharing with the rest of the world.
The first pilot group of members that will test our auto-trading service started going through the onboarding process.
What is auto-trading?
It is a fully automated trading strategy that also executes trades (buy/sell orders). Essentially, an auto-trading service that is able to generate a stream of passive income has 2 components:
- A trading strategy. This is one we developed over the last few years, and it is highly influenced by our successful Trade Alerts methodology.
- Automated execution. This is an application we developed in the last 9 months in-house, by a reliable team of developers.
Both combined offer reliable trade signals that can be executed in an automated way after connecting our service with a broker that allows for automated execution.
We explained this in more detail in How To Realize The Passive Income Dream Starting In 2021
What is really crucial in auto-trading is the compound effect that will kick in after some 6 to 9 months. The compound effect is what Gregory Morris rightfully calls the compound effect the 8th world wonder in his book Investing with the Trend.
Why is InvestingHaven doing all this?
For two reasons:
- As said, the passive income dream is an unachievable dream for 99.99% of humans. We have to find a passive income system that is accessible to the public. Royalties (the ultimate passive income formula) is not accessible unless you are a talented author, singer or actor. MLM systems really s**k you in. But there is no solid, reliable and accessible passive income formula. We solve this problem with SPXL/S auto-trading, to be followed by SPY options auto-trading (we might need to impose exclusivity for options auto-trading though).
- In recent years it has become nearly impossible to execute trade signals accurately and manually. Most market participants do not realize who they are competing against: bots and computers is the majority of our competition. Good luck, executing manually. Our auto-trading service leverages an in-house built and tested algorithm that executes at specific time intervals: fast enough to get in right before momentum starts. This is the problem that most members have reported: our signals come out, and 10 to 15 minutes later momentum starts so it’s often impossible to get the entry price perfectly right. Sounds familiar?
Those are the 2 problems we solve, and reactions from members have been truly overwhelming. It is clear that these are big problems, huge problems to overcome.
Who is eligible for auto-trading?
- We don’t have restrictions when it comes to accepting members for SPXL/S auto-trading. We probably will have restrictions on SPY options auto-trading (for several and obvious reasons).
- The only condition for SPXL/S is that you require a Saxo or Interactive Brokers account.
- ‘Saxo members’ will get access to our in-house built application for SPXL/S trades (we spent +6 months on this).
- ‘Interactive Brokers members’ will go through a platform called Collective2, for for SPXL/S trades. It’s a trading community with an auto-trading service that is connected to Interactive Brokers and many other supported brokers (check them out here). All you have to do is connect your existing Interactive Brokers account to the Collective2 account (which you’ll have to create). In between all the signal providers on that platform our service will appear as well. You’ll receive a detailed step by step guide on how to go through these steps, even though it is really simple and intuitive.
- It is also clear from a survey we among our annual and VIP members that auto-trading is a service in high demand. We will continue to run Trade Alerts until our members will decide whether they collectively prefer auto-trading above the manual Trade Alerts. Between now and then both services will co-exist. We will ensure a smooth transition.
Want to be part of the group that has access to auto-trading? You can already sign up now to follow the signals (manual execution), and be the first to know when the fully automated service is launched. Go to Trade Alerts, but don’t be surprised if you cannot find anything about auto-trading on this sign up page because we did not update the sign up page yet.
‘The onboarding process started’ – What does this mean?
- A small group of VIP and annual members who are eligible to auto-trading free of charge until Dec 31st, 2021 already received an invitation to ‘pilot’ this service.
- They will get instructions to sign up for auto-trading, somewhere in the next 10 days approximately. They will be the first members to go through this process so we have to learn together and document the steps. This will allow us to produce a very detailed, step by step guide for all other members.
We stay focused, heads down, keep on working hard to ensure that our members get the best possible results. We truly want all of us to be part of the 1% that beats 99% of markets participants. We won’t rest until we get there!
Taki Tsaklanos on behalf of the entire team that is working hard to make auto-trading a big success formula