InvestingHaven’s research team consists of several passionate and talented market analysts, spread over all continents of the world, that have several characteristics in common.
- An extreme passion for markets, and analyzing them.
- A contrarian attitude: the more bullish the majority of investors and mainstream media the more bearish we become, and vice versa.
- Strong belief that news is noise for investors based on the principle that only 1 pct of news is relevant for investors). Consequently, mainstream media is toxic for investors because it is primarily meant to sell advertising.
- Love markets that are crashing as they offer the highest potential rewards provided you know when and how to enter.
- Always ‘start with the chart’: any market, stock or idea is first verified on the chart, and, only if the chart looks good, is it allowed to continue the (fundamental) analysis.
- Global markets offer plenty of opportunities, it does not make sense to be a perma bull or perma bear on specific markets.
- Crypto markets offer a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity which is why InvestingHaven launched the first blockchain investing research service in the world.
- We put our money where our mouth is, or, stated differently, ‘we eat our own dog food’.
- Each team member of our research team has felt the pain of losing which is why we are keen on winning.
- Admit defeat, learn from the past, become better and only be happen if you hit a success rate of 90 pct.
InvestingHaven’s research team members are available for any question. Please submit them here.
Want to join InvestingHaven’s research team? Please reach out to us and we are delighted to discuss this with an open mind.