Let’s get it straight: we are tired of the superficial financial content on the internet!
There has been a tsunami of financial content in recent years. But at least 95% of that content is meaningless, at least for serious market students and investors.
Although we are aware that financial content is a red ocean, we firmly believe that investors need useful insights, based on a solid methodology.
Our experience entails +15 years of experience in global markets. We have developed a methodology which is unique, but, more importantly, effective and easy to understand. Our methodology is based on:
- chart analysis, which is the art of looking at chart patterns based on price points, given the fact that 80% of prices on a chart is meaningless but only less than 20% of price points carry important (meta) information
- we do not engage in technical analysis, though we include one moving average (one that is not followed by nobody we have seen so far)
- extensive intermarket analysis, for the five primary asset classes (stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, gold)
- some fundamental and monetary indicators
- some sentiment indicators.
In the past, our work appeared on major financial outlets like FinancialSense, SeekingAlpha, MarketWatch. The InvestingHaven.com charts appear on a growing number of large financial sites, which makes us very happen as it confirms that our methodology is sufficiently sharp.
In the past, he had founded a precious metals blog (GoldSilverWorlds.com) which was sold to a U.S. based investment group.
He was a strategic analyst / head of research, at SecularInvestor.com, a subscription based online service focused on commodities and precious metals.
Next to that, he was an analyst for the largest online subscription service in the BeNeLux, focused on analyzing technology stocks.
Any question, suggestion or proposal? Feel free to get in touch.