Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Who is behind the methodology of this service?
Our answer: This is InvestingHaven’s founder Taki Tsaklanos his mental and research product. It incorporates corrections on all mistakes made over 15 years, and is based on +10,000 hours of research on how markets work.
Question: Is this a unique methodology or do you re-use it from others?
Our answer: It is 100% unique, not copied from anyone. We worked on this for a decade, and optimized it by learning the hard way.
Question: What were your results during the Corona crash?
Our answer: Hard to believe but true: for the investments taken during the first quarter of 2020, we had an unrealized profit of 1% on March 31st, 2020 without taking an inverse (short) trade, beating 90% of other market participants. After the second quarter we had an unrealized profit of +17%. The third quarter is shaping up to become even better. Yes, in the Corona crash year we are on track to double our capital.
Question: What do I need to follow these signals?
Our answer: In case you decide to follow our model’s suggestions, obviously after having done your due diligence, you may need an account that has access to multiple global markets. We will focus primarily on mid cap and large cap stocks. However, from time to time we will play a small cap stock in Canada, Australia or Europe.
Question: What is the required level of knowledge?
Our answer: If you can insert a buy order, sell order and change the stop loss of an open position, you meet all the criteria to join this service. You certainly don’t need to be a trader. You need to have a basic knowledge of markets, how to insert a trade, what the difference is between a stock, an ETF, a CFD, etc.
Question: Are you trading futures or options?
Our answer: No certainly not. That’s because the risk of trading options or futures is extremely high. You also need to be extremely experienced to trade options or future. We play 3 to 6 month trends by following capital flows. You need to carefully read markets, not take immense risks by trading futures and options.
Question: I am based outside of the U.S., can I participate?
Our answer: Yes absolutely. Our Momentum Investing method is the most accessible of our 3 premium services. Anyone who has access to global markets through an international broker can follow the trades.
Question: What is my minimum required capital?
Our answer: We trade on average a few times per quarter in volatile times, and a few times per year in less volatile years. In volatile years like in 2020 the transaction fee on a low capital can become significant, but that’s only a temporary issue.
Question: How much time do I have to spend?
Our answer: Not a lot but you need to take some time to study the materials we will share. It will not be a lot we will be writing, but it requires some thinking. If you don’t want to do any homework you probably should not be invested in any market after all. Get rich without doing the hard work is an illusion that we don’t support whatsoever.
Question: What if I disagree with a suggested trade?
Our answer: There is no point in ‘disagreeing’ with a trade. If you don’t believe in a trade, simply ignore it. But don’t start arguing about who is right or wrong, it’s a waste of everyone’s time. In the end our service is not financial advice. It is a methodology based on intermarket analysis, advanced chart analysis and trend following principles. Our service is designed to share these results, certainly not meant to be financial advice.
Question: Are you offering financial advice?
Our answer: No, not at all. We share the outcome of our methodology, in the form of buy and sell signals, to find powerful trends. This should not be confused with financial advice. In no way is our service meant to trigger a solicitation to buy or sell securities. In case you believe our buy or sell signal is valid and accurate you should do your own due diligence and consult your financial advisor before taking on a similar trade.
Question: Can you summarize what not to expect from this service?
Our answer: Sure, there you go:
- We will not write a lot (we’ll be to the point about potential opportunities + entries/exits). Note that we always send a weekend educational alert, every weekend.
- We will not write in a regular cadence (most paid newsletters are about writing, we are about achieving). We write according to market trends.
- Will not cover just one sector (we are here to boost our capital which you do across sectors).
- We are not here to argue about a trade. If you believe a trade is not a good idea, you don’t take it but don’t start arguing (those emails will remain unanswered).
- We don’t look at news. You should not send us news items and ask how it impacts our methodology or which trade we expect because of news events. Absolutely unrelated, and don’t send us those messages, they will remain unanswered for a good reason.
- We are not providing financial advice. There is no reason whatsoever why should take our trades. Our methodology flashes buy/sell signals, whatever people do with this is unrelated.
- We don’t argue about what others are doing. Don’t send us messages about other analysts, gurus, etc asking why our trades are different. You should never compare decision frameworks with each other, only the results that come out of it on a long term!
- This is not a community nor is this service about social investing.
Question: Why don’t you offer a trial period and why only a quarterly plan?
There is no trial period because there is nothing to try out. We are not here to sell anything. We are here to share the outcome of a methodology to identify investing opportunities.
The quarterly ‘Momentum Investing’ rate is 129.99 USD for one quarter. With the results we booked in 2019 we believe this is a very fair price compared to the poor results that other paid newsletters offer.
In the first year of our activity, in 2020, everyone signing up for ‘Momentum Investing’ got one month for free. However, we are doubling our capital in 2020, the results will speak for themselves and we discontinue the bonus month.
Update in October of 2020: No bonus months granted any longer. We are booking astonishing results, as per our premise. We commit, we deliver. We create value, and that’s why we discontinued the bonus month. If you are disappointed after signing up, you can request a refund in the first week after signing up.