InvestingHaven prides itself to publish among the most accurate cryptocurrency predictions in the world. Last year’s 7 cryptocurrency predictions were spot-on. We are confident that our 6 cryptocurrency predictions for 2021 will also be highly accurate. In the 2021 edition of our cryptocurrency predictions we feature the secular crypto bull market which we believe will accelerate in 2021. More specifically we expect 2021 to bring massive cryptocurrency adoption. Moreover, we see adoption at scale, and institutional capital accelerating its inflow into crypto markets. XRP will show that it will through the roof starting in 2021, without any doubt. And last but not least, InvestingHaven will make several crypto millionaires because of its highly accurate work over the last 3 to 4 years.
[Must read editorial note on 12.23.2020: A very, very disruptive day for XRP. Following the SEC lawsuit against Ripple and its CEO as well as founder it is breaking the long term setup in XRP. From the most beautiful and powerful long term bullish reversal in history to the most concerning cryptocurrency, in one month time. This is the most extreme case we have ever seen, and probably will see, in our lifetime. Needless to stay, XRP is not a buy at this moment, on the contrary. The long term XRP chart suggests crypto investors to seek protection against a severe drop as opposed to speculate on a price rise.]
Let’s first review what we said last year, in all openness and transparency. We’ll continue with our 2021 predictions.
Last Year’s 7 Cryptocurrency Predictions
In last year’s edition of our annual cryptocurrency predictions we predicted the following. We want to openly indicate what went well and what not in last year’s cryptocurrency predictions.
- Giant Secular Bull Market Continues. It turned out that the crypto bull market continued, exactly the way we forecasted it. No surprise, as 2021 is about to kick off, Bitcoin is playing with previous all-time highs and XRP is pushing hard to move back to 3 USD which, whenever the big rally starts, is a matter of one or two weeks of price action.
- ‘Risk On’ Markets Supportive Of Crypto Bull Market is what we said a year ago. And 2020 may have been extremely challenging, with the biggest and fastest drop ever in history of financial markets. Still, on an annual basis, the outcome after the big crash qualifies as RISK ON, and consequently the entire year can qualify as RISK ON. No surprise, cryptocurrencies are ending the year HIGHER than they started the year, that’s what RISK ON is about.
- Institutional Capital Pouring Into Crypto Investments. Absolutely accurate cryptocurrency prediction, and the real inflow into cryptocurrencies from institutional investors is only warming up. But the point is that the preliminary signals are there, it is here to stay and to accelerate.
- Integration with Real World Applications. This process started, as predicted, and is only about to accelerate in 2021. The fundamental technology driver behind blockchain and cryptocurrencies is here to stay, and to pick up steam in 2021.
- Adoption Will Beat Non Adoption. This certainly appeared to be true, and we could clearly see how cryptocurrencies with a higher level of adoption outperformed (in price) the ones with no or limited adoption. This cryptocurrency prediction, as well, is only about to become stronger in 2021.
- XRP Consolidates in a Wide Rounding Bottom Formation. This was an absolutely spot-on crypto prediction, and probably the most contradictory that anyone could imagine. InvestingHaven stood strong on its ultra bullish long term XRP forecast, and said over and over again how crypto investors have to focus on the long term bull market, not short to medium term price movements. Moreover, we were on record saying that the chart had a long term very bullish reversal setup. The market followed the pattern we identified, as if we scripted it and the market followed it. That’s how accurate InvestingHaven’s forecasts are!
- Ripple’s Swell to set the Bar for Adoption. One word: spot-on.
So with all this in mind what is in store for 2021?
We feature 6 cryptocurrency predictions for 2021 in this article, and we list them here in an overview:
- The secular crypto bull market accelerates in 2021, a not so shocking cryptocurrency prediction.
- The beal breakthrough of adoption of blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies, no shocker.
- Banking goes blockchain & crypto. This is a bit more shocking, for sure, as many thought that blockchain and crypto were done and gone forever. Nothing is further from the truth.
- Instituational capital inflows into crypto markets accelerate.
- XRP goes through the roof. This is the most controversial cryptocurrency prediction for 2021, and many won’t believe it until it happens…. but once it starts, XRP will move so fast that 99% will miss the opportunity … and find themselves chasing prices higher only to buy the top.
- InvestingHaven makes several crypto millionaires. Those crypto investors that were loyal to InvestingHaven premium crypto investing research will be hugely rewarded in 2021. Those who started with a significant capital and followed our research, in the last few years, will become a millionaire in 2021. Now THAT is a bold prediction.
Let’s go a bit deeper into our 6 cryptocurrency predictions for 2021.6 forecast for #cryptocurrencies in 2021: the grand secular #crypto bull market will continue, #BTC will exceed 20k for sure, crypto adoption at scale, institutional investing picks up and #XRP will hit 3 USD as a base case. $BTC… Click To Tweet
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: Secular Bull Market Accelerates
We recommend readers to read through the entire article, and then get back to this first cryptocurrency prediction. In the end the cryptocurrency predictions in the remainder of this article will be largely driving the secular bull market prices.
The long term BTC chart outlined below is an absolutely gorgeous chart.
The 2018 to 202 period is a giant reversal, it’s really huge. And it tells us one thing: once above 20k it is ‘hallelulaj time’. Those who waited so long to enter BTC will find themselves entering above 20k, when this market is expected to move fast and in a volatile way, shaking out the late entrants.
From a chart perspective this chart is absolutely fabolous, simple as that. And yes this points to much, much higher prices in 2021. Why not 50k BTC in 2021?
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: The Real Breakthrough Of Adoption
We see massive adoption coming in 2021. That’s with blockchain technologies, but also with how widespread (some) cryptocurrencies will be used.
Note that we expect a select few cryptocurrencies to be adopted on a large scale, a very small one.
Hence we do not expect a speculative run like in 2017, where all crypto coins rallied like crazy. On the contrary, even though all coins will go up, we expect a gradual outperformance of a select few over time. In other words, we expect the bull run to be more gradual, and throughout these cycles we expect continuous outperformance of the coins that have a higher level of adoption.
One of the many illustrations of this massive trend was reported by Reuters (source). “More than 30 major Japanese firms will begin experiments in 2021 towards issuing a common, private digital currency to promote digitalisation in one of the world’s most cash-loving countries.”
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: Banking Goes Blockchain & Crypto
Another blockchain and cryptocurrency prediction for 2021 is that the banking world will start adopting cryptocurrencies at a large scale, on production (not just in an experimental corner).
We believe that it is a matter of months until one of the central banks of a major nation will start using a cryptocurrency to digitize their national currency. Along similar lines we believe that a banking consortium will support their payment infrastructure with cryptocurrencies.
So far, the banking world had been researching and preparing services based on blockchain and cryptocurrencies. However, it has been experimental stuff, sofar. Our cryptocurrency prediction for 2021 is that there will be at least one major breakthrough, that will hit real life. And it will be a game changer, because it will create a sense of FOMO among other nations, other central banks and other large banking institutions.
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: Institutional Capital Inflows Accelerate
Fidelity Assets, the digital assets arm of Fidelity, said in a recent note (source):
Traditional financial institutions have refrained from providing digital asset-related services to avoid engaging in activities that the OCC may prohibit down the line. The lack of authoritative guidance, especially by federal regulators, has been an impediment to the maturation of the industry. The OCC’s July 2020 interpretive letter represents a major step forward in increasing the comfort of traditional institutions with digital assets. To the extent that institutions regulated by the OCC actually provide digital asset custody services, a greater number of investors and users may also be more comfortable trading, holding and engaging with digital assets via intermediaries held to the strict regulatory standards of a federal agency in charge of administering the banking system in the United States.
Moreover, Fidelity Digital Assets conducted an in-depth research in the first part of 2020 on the topic of cryptocurrencies as an asset class for investments. They released a press release summarizing their findings. This is an important quote:
Digital assets are gaining in favorability and appeal amongst institutional investors, with almost 80% of investors surveyed finding something appealing about the asset class. In a comprehensive survey of almost 800 institutional investors across the U.S. and Europe, 36% of respondents say they are currently invested in digital assets, and 6 out of 10 believe digital assets have a place in their investment portfolio. These and other findings from a Fidelity Digital AssetsSM survey cast an in-depth light on a class of investors who have widely been expected to lead broad adoption of digital assets.
Anecdotally, we see evidence of even the S&P adding a crypto index as of 2021 (source). They would never do this if there wasn’t sufficient institutional demand for this.
Massive amounts of capital will be slowly but surely flowing into crypto markets in 2021. As regulatory restrictions get resolved, as the trading and investing platforms mature into more user friendly interfaces, as BTC is less volatile as it was in the previous 2 bull markets (see chart above) … it will all contribute to higher levels of confidence among institutional investors.
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: XRP Goes Through The Roof
[Must read editorial note added on 12.23.2020: On 12.23.2020 we shared a note to our premium members explaining our viewpoint on the short and long term prospects of XRP. It’s not looking good, is the short version. This implies that our long term forecast of 20 USD is on the verge of being invalidated! If XRP falls below 0.25 USD for 3 consecutive days, our bullish long term price forecast will be invalid!]
Our first XRP price target of 3 USD will be met, and likely largely exceeded in 2021.
Below is a chart that we feature in our premium crypto investing research service. Those who can read charts, will get the point. But for all others we’ll simply say that you better sign up to our research to understand what exactly this chart suggests. You’ll be amazed. In order to respect our premium crypto members we will not do the voice-over on this chart, it’s exclusive to our premium crypto members.
Cryptocurrency Predictions for 2021: InvestingHaven Makes Several Crypto Millionaires
This is what we wrote early November to our premium crypto members, and many of them are long time followers:
We spent a lot of time studying the longer term crypto market trends. And we saw things on the long term charts that … well … give us sort of 2017-in-the-making feeling.
Be careful though, it will not play out exactly the same way it did in 2017. This will not be a massive all-coins-go-up-equally-crazy type of market. The bi-furcated nature of this market is one we flagged 4 months ago, and continued to talk about, so be careful to be invested in the ones that have the right setup.
This implies that among our crypto members there will be new crypto millionaires. To be more precise, we believe that in the next 12 to 24 months our work will have helped create new crypto millionaires on this planet, partially or largely driven by our work.
And we added this quote, which should be understood against the background of our large XRP follower base:
XRP holders will be rewarded like in their dream, the dream that they are about to abandon because for 3 years XRP only goes down …
The tide is about to turn, we are on record with this statement, and our track record is extremely accurate.
Surprise surprise, a few weeks later XRP went from 0.25 USD to 0.80 USD, only to stabilize around 0.60 USD. We flashed strong buy alerts on XRP at 0.175 USD, a very strong buy alert on 0.20 USD, and the last one at 0.25 USD.
This is what we sent to our premium crypto members:
We feel that our mission to create massive wealth among our followers is about to come true. And we believe some of our members are crypto millionaires in the making … provided they stick to their holdings, apply all the insights and learnings we shared about investing discipline.
We are confident that our work helped many crypto investors stay on track during the crypto bear market (2018/2019).
We are confident that our work helped position crypto investors at the lower sides, in 2019 and 2020.
We are confident that our work will lead to several crypto millionaires in 2021 and 2022.
We pride ourselves on being the first crypto investing research service in the world, and also the most accurate one in the world. You can join us on this ride, as the secular bull market is warming up crypto bull market phase #3 (see secular BTC chart below).
[Must read editorial note added on 12.23.2020: On 12.23.2020 we shared a note to our premium members explaining our viewpoint on the short and long term prospects of XRP. It’s not looking good, is the short version. The long version is available for premium crypto members, in the ‘blockchain alerts’ section, visible right after signing up.]