Cryptocurrencies have dropped significantly in the last 48 hours. Is this a reason to be concerned or just another buy-the-dip opportunity? The longer term cryptocurrencies chart as May 2018 kicks off makes the point.
- The long term bull market is nicely in tact.
- The recent breakout of the strong sell off is over.
- As long as the price of the top 8 reamins in the circle annotated on the chart the great bull market goes on.
We want to reveal the following, a glimpse into our blockchain investing research. Our premium members received the following email alerts in recent 5 weeks:
- Email alert on March 19th: First signs of the end of the sell off. We sent on March 19th a wake up call, recommending to start preparing your wishlist once the BUY signal is in.
- Email alert on March 24th: We confirmed the crypto market and market darling BTL Group were very bullish.
- Email alert on April 8th: We said we are very close to a BUY alert.
- Email alert on April 15th: We flashed the BUY alert.
This is how to play high risk / high rewards markets like crypto and blockchain. Even as they are in very powerful long term bull markets you hve to play them carefully.
In our restricted area we have published our 10 top quality cryptocurrencies which are buy-and-hold, among the 100 largest cryptocurrencies. Moreover, we have a top 10 blockhain stocks list from nano caps to large caps. Subscribers get at least one email alert per week. Get access to our restricted blockchain investing research service >>
Crypto market BREAKOUT: InvestingHaven flashed a BUY alert on July 18th 2018. Top notch guidance on how to play this breakout, tips on establishing a future proof crypto portfolio, our selection of 10 top cryptocurrencies and blockchain stocks. Go to our Blockchain Investing Service >>